2020-2021 SCHOOL REGISTRATION
Registration for 2020-2021
Because of COVID-19 social distancing guidelines, we are offering in-person registration with precautions in place. Please bring the packets that were handed out during the 2019-2020 school year. If you do not have the ones previously passed out, Sandridge staff will provide registration forms for families to fill out on site. Parents MUST bring their child’s birth certificate (for NEW students only), immunization records and physicals (Physicals are required for Kindergarten, Sixth Grade and new students to Sandridge), valid photo ID and proof of address. These could be copied by staff on site and returned.
When coming to register please follow the instructions below:
- The hours will be from 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. on June 29, 2020 and from 11:00 a.m.-4:45 p.m. on June 30, 2020. Please do not wait until the last minute to arrive.
- Please pull up to door 1, just like you were doing for meal distribution. Registration WILL NOT take place in the gym like in previous years. You will be given a number upon arrival and will remain in your car until your number is called. Parents are asked not to bring children or other family members with you. We are asking for one parent per household only to attend. Everyone will be required to wear face masks. You may be subject to temperature checks and asked to fill out a questionnaire regarding Covid symptoms. Please have all required documents ready for staff. If you do not have all the required documents you WILL NOT be able to register and you will be asked to come back at a later time.
- Bus contracts will be issued at a later date.
- Registration fees will be collected at a later date.
- You will be required to tell the staff member the names of the students and what grade they will be in for the new school year.
- Please follow these procedures and be respectful to our staff as they have left their families to come help yours. We ask for your patience as this is the first time we are registering students this way.
Please follow the schedule below for June 29, 2020:
- 9:00-10:30-Grades Kindergarten, First and Second
- 11:00-12:30-Grades Third, Fourth and Fifth
- 12:30-2:00-Grades Sixth, Seventh and Eighth
Please follow the schedule below for June 30, 2020:
- 11:00-12:30-Grades Kindergarten, First and Second
- 12:30-2:00-Grades Third, Fourth and Fifth
- 3:00-4:45-Grades Sixth, Seventh and Eighth
*If you have multiple grade level students please choose the time that is convenient for you.
*If you are not able to attend on the scheduled dates someone else can drop off the packet for you. If you choose this option please make copies of your photo ID, student birth certificate (for NEW students only) and utility bill before you arrive.