- Furnish a complete library collection as well as media and information services for students and educators;
- Select and maintain outstanding online library resources;
- Provide guidance and training to school library media staff in program planning, curriculum development, budgeting, inservice activities, facility use and media production;
- Participate in curriculum development, facility planning, personnel staffing, and tasks at the library media services administrative level;
- Manage services for acquiring and processing resources and for maintaining and circulating district-owned materials and equipment.
The mission of Media Services is to provide support for the students and staff of Sandridge School District 172 in the pursuit of providing an excellent and equitable education so they may become productive members of a diverse and changing society. To that end we-